This week, we are are discussing everything you need to know about 2018 Event Industry Trends. Our ICONIC guest panelist Corbin Ball (Corbin Ball Associates), James Spellos (Meeting U.) & Nick Borelli (Borelli Strategies) are here to talk all about the hottest 2018 event industry trends. They are also answering all of your questions and sharing tips on event technology, influencer marketing, the future of virtual and hybrid meetings and much more! There is a wealth of information! You can’t miss this. So, jump into the video below and watch! This is your one-stop for everything you need to know about next years event trends! If you haven’t yet, be sure to check out our 2018 event trends blog as well!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- 2016 Event Trends – #EventIcons Episode 5
- 2017 Event Trends – #EventIcons Episode 40
- Google Glass Explorer Edition XE V2
- Apple AR Kit
- Snapchat Spectacles
- Fyre Festival, Laptop Bans, & Other Event Industry News – #EventIcons Episode 60
- HTC VIVE
- Paul Zack TED Talk
- Apple iPhone X
- How Is Your Event App Security – #EventIcons Episode 62
- Super Bowl Drone Show
- Dashlane password manager
- Corbin Ball Associates
- Corbin Ball’s Articles
- Google Earth
- Road to VR
- VRScout Inc.
- UploadVR, Inc.
- The All-Inclusive Guide to Virtual Reality At Events
- Google Photo App
- Chatbots, Voice Activation and AI – What to Expect for Events
- Eight Meetings Tech Trends to Watch for 2018
- The Rise and Benefits of Text Apps and Chatbots for Events