Our topic this week – 2017 Event Trends! We have some amazing #EventIcons joining us to talk about their predictions for the coming new year. We have Corbin Ball, James Spellos, and Nick Borelli joining us today. They are bringing all of their event knowledge, and their crystal balls, and we’ll be discussing the top events and trends of 2016, as well as what we are expecting in events next year! This episode is not to be missed!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live and participate? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Epic resources mentioned:
- Endless Entertainment’s 2017 Event Trends Guide
- EventMB’s 2017 Event Trends Guide
- Corbin’s 2017 Event Trends Guide
- Pokemon Go
- Unmarketing Unpodcast
- EventForte (room diagramming)
- Corbin’s Event Tips Newsletter – TechTalk
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson (book)
- The Inevitable Box by Clarke Allen (book)
- Event MB’s Future of Event Marketing Report
- Nick Borelli’s Contact Mailing List
- Nick Borelli’s IBTM World Presentations