SXSW is one of the most iconic events around. It’s a celebration of creativity and provides a platform for creatives to achieve their goals. The iconic event is so successful because there are a boatload of experiences that create lasting memories for attendees, such as HBO’s Westworld experiential event.
Today the iconic Hugh Forrest of SXSW joins us to discuss everything an event planner would want to know about the event. We will discuss how the South by Southwest Interactive Festival turned into the event it is today. How they work with sponsors and brand activations. What to consider when you are accommodating international attendees, planning for security situations, favorite moments from the 2018 event and so much more!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Hugh Forrest of SXSW (@Hugh_W_Forrest)
- Tahira Endean of BCIC (@TahiraCreates)
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Shiftbase Research Ltd
- SXSW (Twitter)
- SXSW 2018
- Elon Musk Answers Your Questions! | SXSW 2018
- SXSW (Instagram)
- Explore The SXSW Conference