In this special episode of #EventIcons, we are coming to you live from IMEX 2018. PACKED with 23 #EventIcons (yes, you read that right 23 industry heavyweights!). If you aren’t familiar with IMEX it is THE place to connect as an event prof. IMEX has 3200 plus destinations, venues and suppliers from 130-plus countries under ONE roof in Las Vegas literally everything you can imagine in one place. On top of connecting, there are so many educational programs, workshops, and amazing keynotes. This is the place to be!
In today’s show our iconic and gigantic panel will weigh in on hot topics and trends in the events industry. We will cover everything from the details that impressed our event profs at IMEX, to best tips when it comes to planning your next event. From AI to sustainability and many more hot topics, you don’t want to miss this jam-packed two-hour episode!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest!
Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you! And now for the main topic in the episode below, live from IMEX 2018!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Chance Thompson of Salt Palace Convention Center(@3FootedCat57)
- Michael Doane of CadmiumCD, L.L.C. (@medoane)
- Suzanne Medcalf of IMEX Group (@IMEXSuzanne)
- Adam Parry of Event Industry News (@punchtownparry)
- Corbin Ball of Corbin Ball & Associates (@corbinball)
- Kiki J. Fox of AWE (@AWEwomen)
- Nick Borelli of Borelli Strategies (@NickBorelli)
- Aysun Lynch of Banff & Lake Louise Tourism
- Aaron Kaufman of Fifth Element Group (@AKthe5th)
- Megan Powers of Powers of Marketing (@meganpowers)
- Kate Delaney of DEAL YOUR OWN DESTINY (@katesdelaney)
- Kelsey Rausch of CORT (@CORTEvents)
- Jessica Gibbons of C2 Montréal
- Adekambi Laleye of Klik (@AdekambiLaleye)
- Claire Hoffman of BizBash (@ClaireHoffman)
- Carina Bauer of IMEX Group (@IMEXCarina)
- Miguel Neves of miguelseven.com (@miguelseven)
- Gerrit Heijkoop of LiveOnlineEvents (@gheijkoop)
- Tracy Stuckrath of Thrive! Meetings & Events (@tstuckrath)
- Shawna Suckow of shawnasuckow.com (@TheBuyerInsider)
- Glenn Thayer of The Voice Of Meetings & Events (@glennthayer)
- Kate Patay of Patay Consulting (@KatePatay)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
- Tahira Endean of BCIC (@TahiraCreates)
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- CadmiumCD, L.L.C.
- Social Tables
- IMEX Group
- IMEX (Instagram)
- Youtube Channel of IMEX
- IMEX (Twitter)
- IMEX (Facebook)
- Corbin Ball & Associates
- Virtual Vs. Augmented/Mixed Reality for Events: The Pros and Cons for Each Medium and the Likelihood of Adoption
- Borelli Strategies
- Banff & Lake Louise Tourism
- Fifth Element Group
- SEARCH Foundation
- Powers of Marketing
- DEAL YOUR OWN DESTINY
- Kate Delaney’s New Book – DEAL YOUR OWN DESTINY
- C2 Montréal