A show caller (or producer) combines all components of an event to make the show a success. It’s not an easy job! This week our ICONIC guest panel includes Stephen Bowles (Founder of ShoFlo) and Keith Oberfeld (Founder of KBOGroup, Inc.). They will be sharing with us everything you need to know about show calling and production. This episode is one you don’t want to miss!
In this #EventIcons episode, Stephen and Keith will be answering all of your questions and discussing the typical role of show caller, the Shoflo evolution, and how technology impacts a production company. Tune in and find out why show calling and production is the key to success for events.
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Stephen Bowles of Shoflo LLC (@SHOFLOtv)
- Keith Oberfeld of KBO Group (@KBOGroup)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Shoflo An event production software for live events.
- KBO Group Planners and producers of shows and events.
- The Production Channel (an event production blog, podcast, and resource for those who work in the live events industry)
- Dropbox (secure file sharing and storage)
- ShowFlow (user programmable, stand alone, show control software that lets you design and program your entire show)
- Intercom (customer messaging platform)
- Clear-Com (communications equipment company)