VR at events is a hot industry trend right now. The goal of virtual reality at events is total immersion. You want your attendees to feel like they are in a completely different world. But you also want to make sure your event still involves a human experience, so how do you marry the two? How do you use VR as a group experience and not have it be isolating? What are the challenges of virtual reality at events in the events industry? We will discuss all of this and more in today’s episode.
Joining us today is the ICONIC Jonah Brotman of House of VR. Along with our hosts, Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting and Tahira Endean of BCIC they will discuss the challenges VR brings to the event industry, differences between AR and VR, advice for using VR in brand activations and experiential marketing and so much more! You can’t miss this!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Jonah Brotman of House of VR (@_houseofvr)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
- Tahira Endean of BCIC (@TahiraCreates)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- What Do You Know About Virtual Reality For Events? – #EventIcons Episode 64
- The All-Inclusive Guide to Virtual Reality At Events
- HOUSE OF VR
- HOUSE OF VR(Instagram)
- Samsung Experience Store
- Samsung Gear VR
- HTC Vive
- UploadVR, Inc
- Road to VR
- HexaVR Ltd.
- Upload, Inc
- AWE USA 2018