As event profs it’s critical we stay on top of trends. From design and pop culture to global trends we are expected to know them all. These trends influence the events industry. Our clients expect us to stay current with trends and know how to implement them at their events when it comes to event design trends and so much more.
In todays episode we will be discussing all about event design trends. Joining us today are the #EventIcons, David Merrell of AOO Events and Susie Perelman of Mosaic. Their keen understanding of how rapidly events need to adapt, and their willingness to share their knowledge on what is next will make this a must-watch episode as you plan your 2019 events. We will cover everything from this years pantones and how you can use them in your next events, how they get inspiration and come up with trend predictions, and ways to use technology to enhance event design trends and so much more!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest!
Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you! And now for the main topic in the episode below, 2019 Event Design Trends!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- David Merrell of AOO Events (@DavidMerrell)
- Susie Perelman of Mosaic, Inc. (@partymosaic)
- Tahira Endean of BCIC (@TahiraCreates)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- AOO Events – A multi-faceted creative company, specializing in event design and show production
- Mosaic, Inc. – One of the largest and most unique linen inventories anywhere
- Borelli Strategies – Improving live experiences for attendees by supporting and advancing event professionals globally.
- Social Tables – Plan for the unplannable with the world’s most collaborative events platform.
- ITN International – Optimizes events and delivers actionable data that leads to future improvement.
- Event Tech Tribe – A collaborative ensemble of event tech specialists working together to make events better.
- WWDC18 – Apple Worldwide Developers Conference.
- Sciensio – The Art and Science of AI Chat.
- Chatby Inc. – Create a public chat zone out of any location including, schools, student residences, parks, bars, airports or any other building where people tend to gather.
- Radario – Instant event analytics, powerful CRM and personalized email marketing seamlessly integrated with ticketing platforms.
- The Indoor Lab – Provide the most comprehensive end-to-end analytics for indoor event locations using their proprietary platform and hardware.
- Mention – Get live updates about your brand from the web and social media.
- Feedly – Organize, read and share what matters to you.
- VR At Events- Everything You Need to Know – #EventIcons Episode 105 – In this episode, the ICONIC Jonah Brotman of House of VR discussed the challenges VR brings to the event industry, differences between AR and VR, and so much more!
- Cyber Security For Events : The Good The Bad & The Really Ugly – #EventIcons Episode 131 – Cyber security for events should be at the top of every event planners mind. But often, it’s overlooked or misunderstood. As event profs we need to very aware of cyber security for events. Is your clients data safe? If you aren’t sure this episode is for you!
- E-Gaming Events Revolution – #EventIcons Episode 113 – Discussion on best business opportunities for e-gaming segment and the numbers and statistics every event planner needs to know about e-gaming events.
What are your favorite tips and tricks for using event furniture to engage? Comment below and let us know.