How do you help first timers at your event feel more comfortable? What are you doing to showcase new parts of your event to reoccurring guests? Are you really showing your attendees what they need to see? We will talk about how to build a community, direct attendees to where you want to showcase, and how to give them the best information without constantly having their phone in their face. We also will touch on how to monetize through sponsorships without sounding like an infomercial.
In this #EventIcons episode Jesse and Wayne will tell you all about Core-apps, what they are doing, what technology they have available to turn a show floor into a museum-style audio tour and much more! Tune in and enjoy this week’s technology-packed #EventIcons!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Core-apps, LLC
- What You Need to Know About Apple’s Updated App Store Guidelines by Jesse Snipper and Jay Tokosch of Core-apps.(Webinar)
- Core-apps Partners with McCarran Int’l Airport and SHOT Show 2017
- Core-apps Mobile Event Apps
- Google Glass
- Google Maps
- Apple airpods
- Do! – Simple To Do List
- Calm App
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card