Today we are talking all about event key performance indicators (KPI). Key performance indicators are the measurable outcomes that measure event success. This can be confusing, what exactly are we measuring? Why do I need to do this? Who is defining the metrics? How will you measure them? Today we will answer all this and more!
Today our iconic guest Daniil Shcherbakov of Radario Marketing Platform will be discussing everything you must know about measuring event key performance indicators. So if you are still wondering what sort of metrics you should be measuring? Do you need a data analyst on your team? What is the best way to collect feedback from attendees and so much more you are in the right place. Let’s jump in!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Daniil Shcherbakov of Radario Marketing Platform(@radario_cc)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Radario Marketing Platform
- 25 #Eventtech Startups to Watch This Fall
- Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online
- 10 Tools to Help You Create an Amazing Event
- Bizzabo Blog
- Microsoft Surface Book 2
- Bose SoundSport
- Lifetime value of customer
- Cost per acquisition
- Churn rate
- Conversion rate
- Net Promoter Score
- Hubspot Academy
- Bose QuietComfort 35