Today on #EventIcons we’re talking about the life of a creative agency. We will be learning from Mills James. For more than three decades Mills James has been helping some of the country’s biggest brands plan, develop and execute the events and videos that have shaped and driven the industry. They have offices in Columbus, Cincinnati and Cleveland, Ohio, providing event and video production services to Fortune 500 companies, startups and not-for-profits.
Futhermore, Mills James will be answering all your biggest questions in this episode. We will talk about the evolution of experiential events and other trends. And cover some of the biggest event challenges they have overcome and how you can overcome your challenges too. Check it out below!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Rodrick Pauley of Mills James(@rodrickpauley)
- Audrey Gallien of Catalyst Inc. (@CatalystInc)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Mills James
- Universal Studios Florida
- Adobe After Effects
- The Five Deadly Sins of Presenting Creative Work by Kerry Z. Feuerman(Book)
- Xperia Touch