It’s hard to keep your audience engaged. Audiences are often bored when speakers talk forever without giving the audience a chance to engage and ask questions. But it doesn’t have to be that way! Audience engagement is so important to the success of your event! How to improve audience engagement seems overwhelming but you are in the right place! We will show you what you need to know!
In this episode, our iconic guests Sam Smith of Interactive Meeting Technology, LLC and, Juraj Holub of Slido will walk you through how to improve your audience engagement. We will answer who benefits the most from audience engagement. Our episode will also touch on tools that can help you create an atmosphere that encourages audience engagement and create value at your event! You do not want to miss this!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Sam Smith of Interactive Meeting Technology, LLC (@samueljsmith)
- Juraj Holub of Slido (@Juraj_Holub)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- How To Engage Your Audience – #EventIcons Episode 87
- Interactive Meeting Technology, LLC
- 73 Questions with Anna Wintour
- 8 Mile (Movie)
- Audience Interaction Blog
- 7 Ways to Make Your Team Meetings More Productive with Slido
- Harvard Business Review
- SocialPoint Blog
- Real-Time Analytics: Measure, See and Report the Success of Your Trade Shows and Meetings
- Audience Response App