It’s back! Sh*t event planners say part three is in full force! This is a very special episode of #EventIcons. Our hosts – Will, Brandt, and Audrey – will be joined by Aaron Kaufman, the President of Fifth Element Group. They will be discussing as you probably guessed all the sh*t event planners say. The iconic panel will cover everything from corporate events, ageism and booking talent! Join us for this entertaining and somewhat controversial episode!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Aaron Kaufman of Fifth Element Group(@AKthe5th)
- Tanya Scagnol of Fifth Element Group(tskags)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
- Audrey Gallien of Catalyst Inc. (@CatalystInc)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Sh*t Event Planners Say – #EventIcons Episode 26
- Sh!t Event Planners Say, Part II – #EventIcons Episode 77
- Influencer Marketing – #EventIcons Episode 112
- IMEX America: USA’s Largest Meetings Industry Trade Show – #EventIcons Episode 33
- Fifth Element Group
- The SEARCH Foundation
- Nick Borelli
- Intentional Event Design Our Professional Opportunity
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
- Art Bash